- Hook, Line & Sinker
- When Community Comes Together
- Why are they still drinking and driving?
- Thefts in Macedon lead to police chase
- Finger Lakes Region Ripe for Cider Production
- Wilbert’s Location In Williamson Catches Fire
- All “Signs” point to theft
- Initial plan for possible take-back of school district sales tax dollars laid out
- Cracker Box Palace feeling the strain of caring for animals from abuse cases
- Macedon Board hears public comment on new Fire Association
4th Annual Gananda Rotary Haunted Hayride in Walworth
- Updated: October 10, 2012
The Gananda Rotary will offer their 4th Annual family-affordable Haunted Hayride and Haunted Barn on Friday & Saturday evenings (October 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 2012) from 7-10:30 pm evenings, and Saturday afternoons only (family friendly) ride from 3-5pm.
Last ride leaves barn 30 minutes before closing.
The Hayride is located at 1485 Walworth-Penfield Road (Rt. 441) in Walworth (between Canandaigua Road and Route 350 — watch for signs). Evening Pre-Sale Tickets are available for $7,00 each at Gananda Pharmacy and at Mark’s Pizzeria in Walworth – until October 10th. After that date, they may be purchased at $8.00 each at the door (Kids 3 and under ride free).
Saturday afternoons, a family of four may ride for $26 (call for those tickets at 585-455-3798 or at the door).
Reservations for groups of 15 or more are available, if you call in advance. (3150-455-3798).
Proceeds benefit Gananda Rotary Club’s community service projects. For more information, check them out at facebook.com/Ganandarotary or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.