- Fatal accident in Wolcott
- Crumbling historic Academy Building in Walworth demolished
- Palmyra Police Chief forced out
- Dr. accused of gun sign theft has case moved
- Town Justice suing the Town of Ontario
- Early morning Fire at Garden Center
- Car theft leads to high speed chase down Route 31
- Voters reaffirm Dissolution of Lyons Village – Now What?
- Lyons votes 474 to 309 for Dissolution
- Two nabbed distributing Indian reservation cigarettes
Newark-Wayne Community Hospital (NWCH) has affiliated with a new team of physicians from Finger Lakes Medical Associates (FLMA). As of May...
Wayne County Public Health announced that they have been notified that a Wayne County 14 year old Newark boy died late...
Due to a high number of seasonal flu cases being reported, Wayne County Public Health has set...