- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Resignation of Wayne Superintendent Accepted
- Father charged after baby hospitalized with severe burns
When the missing person call came into police, cell phone location towers zeroed in Alderman Road at Route 31 in Macedon....
For the past two annual budgets, Macedon Village Trustee Dave Sliney stood alone as the dissenting voice. He stated he would...
The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office reports that the Sheriff’s Marine Division and Scuba Divers have located the missing Town of Macedon...
The Wayne County Sheriff’s Fraud Detection Unit of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Sunday (7/6) of Albert Garcia Jr., age...
When the torrential rains, lightning and wind swept through the area on Tuesday afternoon, the 911 calls for trees and wires...
Before asking for a lawyer in the double homicide case involving mother and daughter, Terri Moulton and Stacey Moulton in August...