- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Walworth parents charged – children living in squalor
- Red Creek man breaks in Church
- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
The Wayne County Public Health (WCPH) Department has received notification from the New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) that a...
To mark Banned Books Week, Finger Lakes Community College will host a reading from the novel, “Like Water for Chocolate: A...
DeMay Living Center residents experienced “camping” at their annual camping experience named, “Camp DeMay” during the week of August 25th. “Camp...
Newark Village Police responded to an armed robbery at the Dollar General Store, located at the corner of West Miller and...
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Friday (9/12) AT 6:14 P.M. of John P. Hallman, age...
Both State Police out of Wolcott and Wayne County Sheriff’s Deputies responded to the Presbyterian/Lutheran Church on Main Street in Red...